Sunday, April 5, 2009

T to the Eef

Oh my goodness! I think we might have figured out why Ethan has been so fussy lately. He finally discovered his mouth, and has been extra involved with it lately-- shoving his fists in his mouth, chewing on his fingers, gnawing on the bottle, drooling, and that type of thing. Add to that the fact that he hasn't been eating very well, that he has been more fussy than usual, and that he's been running a low fever (under 101), and it all adds up to teething. But isn't it too early? He's only 3 and a half months old! Still... I was rubbing his gums today and felt a suspicious scratchy part on his lower gum line; I looked inside and saw two white dots. His teef!! I'll check with his doctor when we go on the 20th, but I'm pretty sure he's just dealing with the beginning stages of teething. Pobrecito!

No comments:

Post a Comment