Monday, July 20, 2009

Primo: The Beginning, Part 1

So, the beginning... the start of it all... the first post on my blog. What to say? How do I grab your attention and keep it for at least the next few minutes? With promises of witty and entertaining banter, or a deep discussion of life's quandaries? Oh, the dilemma... but not really. This isn't meant to be an award-winning, groundbreaking blog that uncovers the mysteries of life. It's just me, talking to you, about stuff that's important to me and that I think you might find interesting or amusing or at least a better waste of time than whatever project you were just working on so intently. So put up your feet, relax, and have a good time!

I don't have much of that right now-- time, that is-- as my son Ethan is sitting on my lap and trying with every ounce of his being to reach the keyboard. Looks like this is going to be a nap-time and late-night project for me. Along with my Burning Man costumes, scrapbooking, and photo archiving. Oh, and DVD creation. But that's just *this* month. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment