Monday, November 28, 2011

Birthday week.

Had a great birthday. Joel upgraded my Kindle e-reader to a Kindle Fire, and I love it. Not necessarily for reading, though; more for the extras, like all of the apps and games and netflix and so on. My new "toy." :)

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Julie's family, at the usual potluck with lots of birthday shots (my new fave liquor: Stoli Chocolate Razberi vodka, yum!) and delicious ham with sweet potatoes... low key, great friends, and not much drama. Just wish Ethan had more buddies around his age.

Speaking of Ethan, we couldn't go anywhere over the long weekend because he was sick, poor thing. Even had to miss his buddy Chase's birthday party at Funworks, boo hiss.

I've got to come to terms with the idea of not having another child... and quick, too, before I "accidentally" take matters into my own hands and end up regretting it.

Sayonara little ones, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment