Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wow. Long time, No blog.

So much has happened since the last time I was on here!
To sum up:
- My parents have moved-- yet again-- but this time they're in senior housing. Next stop after this: Assisted living, primarily for my mom. Guess this means we're all getting older...

- My little baby boy has graduated into toddlerhood and now has (basically) mastered a major rite of passage: potty-training. Most mornings he wakes up with a nice, dry bed... and most days he has no accidents. Today, he had his biggest accomplishment yet: he went into the bathroom, took down his pants and underwear, climbed onto the potty-seat, and went potty-- pee *and* poop!-- all by himself. That was the first time he has pooped of his own volition in the right place; up til now he was struggling with that one. I'm so very proud of him!

- This weekend, Joel & I go to the City to hang out, visit our favorite spots, check out Hobson's Choice and the vintage stores and then attend Blackout SF to see DJ Drag'nfly (among others) and dance all night. Can't wait. :)

Anyway, I'm sure there's more, but it's these long, drawn-out posts that make me reluctant to keep up with my blog, so I'll stop there. Short, fast, and sweet-- like the apple pie pops I made tonight. Yurm....

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had given up the blog! lol I haven't been very good either about mine. You'll have to check mine out...I posted a really good recipe for Key Lime Pie.

    So proud of Ethan! Wow....that's wonderful! Say hi to the family! Have fun this weekend!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, how cool for my little guy, right? I'm so proud of him! And I definitely saw your pie-- want a piece right now, actually! :)

    ReplyDelete