Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son?

It is so strange to have a child that looks basically nothing like me, from our eye color to our hair color to the quirky little facial characteristics that distinguish us from other people...

melethan_9-27-10 (Medium)


He still resembles Joel, especially Joel as a child, when he had blond hair and pretty much the same face Ethan has (except hazel-green eyes instead of blue). The one thing Ethan does have of mine is my fair skin-- but he also gets golden tan in the sun, just like his daddy. What the heck, people? Don't I get one that looks like me at all?

All joking aside, this is one handsome kid... if I do say so myself. I can't wait to see what he looks like as he grows older and begins to look like the man he'll become. I certainly changed quite a bit growing up, so I'm really curious to see how maturing changes him, too. If you don't quite believe me, check out this blast from the past. Do you see me in it?

Bush_076


I'm the one on the right. My older sister Jennifer is above me, and my twin sister Stefanie is on the left. Oh, the times, how they change...

No comments:

Post a Comment