Friday, October 8, 2010

Tuscan Whole Milk

tuscan_milk

photo by auggy, on amazon.com


I found this collection of product reviews for Tuscan whole milk a long time ago, and laughed so hard I cried. It's just too funny to keep to myself, so here you go. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the read. Some of the comments go beyond funny to sheer comic genius; these people should be writing books, or at least comedy shows. For example, here are a few tidbits from some of the reviews:

"One should not be intimidated by Tuscan Whole Milk. Nor should one prejudge, despite the fact that Tuscan is non-vintage and comes in such large containers. Do not be fooled: this is not a jug milk..."

"I bought this milk a few days ago; it arrived today, and when I opened it, it was a literal explosion of rainbows and kittens. No cows could have made this milk. No, I suspect unicorns."

"It made sense to me to try and replace my dog's blood with Tuscan Whole Milk. I assumed it would give him superpowers. It did not..."

I could read these things for hours!!! The main page for the product is here, in case you wanted to see the actual milk container.

No comments:

Post a Comment