Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Toy Story Love

Ethan has finally sat through his first full-length movie: Toy Story 3. And he was absolutely mesmerized the whole time... it was pretty neat to see, actually. He was quiet, sitting still, and focused on the screen, breaking every so often to say "Oh, no!" or "Buzz, Woody" or, when it got a little scary, scooting closer to mommy. The movie itself was a bit dark, and I actually got teary-eyed at a couple of parts. Ethan loved it, though, which is all that matters. A couple of days later, we watched the first Toy Story, and he loved that one too. I guess we've got a winner on our hands!

2 comments:

  1. Preston loves Toy Story too....and Buzz Lightyear. Preston dressed up as Buzz for Halloween this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the pic of Preston; what a cutie!! Luckily, those are great movies, so I don't mind watching them more than once a week. :) But I have to say, I'm not really a big Randy Newman fan!

    ReplyDelete