Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Shower Time!

Two of my cousins are pregnant and due in late spring/early summer I get to go to one baby shower this weekend and one a month from now... which is awesome because (a) I love baby showers, and (b) I love my cousins! The only thing that bugs me is that I have been trying to find this one gift that I was given and that we absolutely love, and I can't find it anywhere except on eBay, and it's not even exactly the same thing... Gotta work on it and see if I can find it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...can't wait to see you tomorrow! BTW, Amy is due in June...the 8th...and Chrissie is due July 19th. Unless you have another cousin who's due in May...my apologies. lol Drive safely!! -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I knew that, I just got my months all screwy. Thanks for the reminder, sometimes I forget my own name ;)

    ReplyDelete