Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Peek-a-boo

IMG_2034 (Medium)


Could this boy get any more adorable?

IMG_2035 (Medium)


I guess I just answered my own question!

Love my little guy. Love that he can express himself in so many ways, and that he's talking and interacting so well these days. Love that his daycare teacher enjoys having him around and is impressed by how well he gets along with the other kids, by his friendly personality, and by his kindness to others. Love that he is exuberant and joyful and lives life with such verve. Love that I get the chance to see all of this up close and personal, and cherish every minute of it. (Even those minutes that aren't so great are just part of an overall wonderful, amazing miracle.) LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. He is going to be a heart stealer! He is just so adorable! Can't get over those little dimples!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete