Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Yuck to Trucks

I decided to not dwell on the second horrid day at work in a row, and instead turn to the wonderfulness that is my son. He can always bring a smile to my face, even when I come home from work crying like I did Monday, or frustrated and beaten down, like I did today. He can change my focus from negativity to the simple joys of a toy car or a butterfly in moments. And I got a lot of support from Joel over these past two days, which felt very nice. How did I get so lucky, to be able to share my time with such wonderful guys?

joel+ethan 02-11


And how did I get to be such a push-over that I have somehow helped this child accumulate what appears to be the toy vehicle department for a small country?

CIMG4564 (Large)


This kid is 100% all boy, that is for sure and for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment