Friday, June 4, 2010

BBQ food + photos

I'm getting that barbecue feeling again... ever since we moved into this house, I have tried to take advantage of having such a big back yard by having barbecues as often as possible. I love having company over, and I really enjoy entertaining, so it is always fun to invite people to come and share a meal with us. Okay, maybe not *always*, but it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll at least have some good food at our house. For example...

IMG_0344 (Medium)


We had this at a recent get-together. Bacon-wrapped filet mignon, tropical chicken skewers, homemade red potato salad, grilled zucchini and squash, garlic bread, fresh strawberries, and yummy lemon-coconut bars for dessert. Makes me want to set up another one, and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment