Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Instructions

Came across this awhile back and thought I'd share... very helpful for those moments when you're just not quite sure what to do. Keep posted around the house for constant reference. Also nice for babysitters to check out when they get confused. The instructions come from a book called Safe Baby Handling Tips, by David and Kelly Sopp. One example of their very helpful tips:
Baby-Instructions-Funny


I had originally posted an entire selection of instructional diagrams on my blog, before thinking about it more and realizing that I was patently infringing upon their copyrighted material. These are published authors who have written a smart, entertaining, very affordable book chock-full of great illustrations and hilarious commentary. Who am I to try to rip them off for a couple of laughs? Let's give credit where it's due, and the credit goes to Mr. & Mrs. Sopp. Thank you for your work, folks-- a sense of humor is long overdue in many of the fine parents I know. Here's hoping your book can help bring it back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment