Friday, April 2, 2010

Interview: Out of My Closet

I had an awesome time at my interview on Monday. I truly enjoyed meeting and getting to know the team, and felt comfortable, confident, and welcomed the entire time. Preparing for it was actually the hardest part, not the least of which was deciding what to wear. I ended up choosing this outfit, which was semi-conservative and professional, but still youthful and unique, or at least not the usual dour gray and black combo that seems to be the norm.

The outfit:
I went to Kohl's and got the bulk of my outfit. The shirt (below) was in aqua, not white; I wanted to have a little bit of color in my wardrobe.
intvw-shirt in this: intvw-Aqua

The skirt I absolutely adore, but I do have a slight problem: Somehow, when I tried it on at home, it was suddenly a size too big! What the heck? Guess I'll have to get it tailored somewhere.
intvw-skirt

The shoes were basically like these, only matte instead of shiny patent. At least they were comfy!
intvw-shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment