Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Skandi-boy

Julie's Random Ethan Pics 061 (Medium)


Just remembering when Ethan was this small, such a short time ago; how quickly it flits and flies. Doesn't he look vaguely Scandinavian, like some tiny Northerner about to burst into speech that is chock-full of consonants and a sprinkling of vowels with lines through them? Those eyes, that hat... he used to love his Pooh bear hat, and wore it all the time. He wore it until it didn't fit his noggin anymore, in fact. Now he won't let a hat sit on his head for longer than five seconds before yanking it off and tossing it to the ground. What's up with that? How can things change so drastically in such a short time? I love hats, just wish I could wear them more often. Burning Man 2009 was probably the first time in my life I wore hats on pretty much a daily basis, and it was pretty cool.
cowboyhat

Joel and I found these cowboy-type hats at Target for a great price, and they were perfect for keeping the sun off our necks-- and you could wrap a scarf around them and then over your face to keep from breathing in the sand, too. Very handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment