Thursday, April 22, 2010

My New Love

I don't know exactly how it happened, but it did. It wasn't a gradual sort of thing, a love that took years to deepen into something beyond friendship... No, it was sudden, immediate, and took my breath away. I don't know what it is about this love that makes it different and special, but for some reason I can't get it out of my mind. I laugh more. I smile more. My spirits are lifted up and I can't stop grinning. Is it real love, though? Can it be, when it's about a TV show? Who can really say... All I do know is, this is the most hilarious and awesome thing I've seen in a long time. Definitely for mature audiences, but man oh man-- it will have you busting out in laughter in no time flat. To quote one of the reviews, if you like Space Ghost, Venture Brothers, or Harvey Birdman, you're going to love Archer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment