Saturday, February 20, 2010

Honda-licious

CIMG2678 (Large)

Doesn't my front yard have a great view? ;)

Seriously, though, I love Joel's Honda. Someday soon, he's going to go up to the next larger size, and maybe this one will be mine. I can handle one like this, I think; smaller, easier to maneuver, less difficult to move around in case it tips or something mechanical goes wrong, and besides-- so cool-looking! Joel's always getting compliments on it. It's an older Honda, and I guess (according to him) the kind of bike they turn into a "cafe racer"- -in terms of styling, rather than doing it for speed/racing. Vintage bikes are always cooler, for some reason, and this one is no different. It's just not big enough to take out on the freeways, which limits Joel to in-town driving. One of these days, though... watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment